Always wanted to work at STELLAR? Well, now is your chance, as we’re hiring an experienced, dynamic Online Editor to head up STELLAR.ie and our social media platforms!
The suitable candidate will have excellent writing skills, great feature ideas and their finger on the pulse of what’s going on in pop culture, style and celebrity. They’ll know what Irish women want from their favourite website, and how to give it to them.
They’ll have excellent social media skills, the ability to spot a viral meme at a thousand paces and know how to work with SEO to bring in even more readers to our thriving site.
The successful candidate will also pitch and write features for the monthly print title STELLAR, bringing their online know-how to the magazine’s pages.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working in a fast-paced online environment (ideally 2-3 years), with the ability to write punchy, social media-friendly headlines
- A strong writerly voice and a head full of ideas
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience in managing social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok)
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Encyclopaedic knowledge of pop culture, as well as an interest in the issues affecting Irish women today
The role is full time, Monday to Friday 9.30-5.30, based in Dublin city centre. Interested parties, please send your CV, cover letter and two feature ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday February 7th.